I suggest you ...

I found a profile for me, clicked 'claim this profile' joined the site and still can't find a way to

I found a profile for me, clicked 'claim this profile' joined the site and still can't find a way to get into that outdated profile. It now seems there are two profiles for me, the wrong old one and the one I had to create when I tried to claim the wrong one. I am totally confused now.

15 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    w linkw link shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • CynthiaCynthia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The same for me. I have never created a profile with the organization and I'm highly upset that everytime a search is done with my name, it comes up. I don't work for the company listed and I have already submitted a letter to Spoke to have this profile removed. When will this happen?

• Very Annoyed & never to be a customer!Very Annoyed & never to be a customer! commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I did not create the profile that the spoke database returns on an internet search of my name. I tried to claim this profile so that I could suppress it, but it didnt work because I am no longer at the email address that was used.

I have NEVER provided my information to you, and I do NOT consent to my information being stored in your database or displayed on the web in this manner. Please please advise how I can have this profile removed immediately and permanently.

• MeMMeM commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm having the same issue. I would love to get the h#ll off this site! Whats worse is that this inaccurate/bogus profile is number #3 against my name when you google me. I've tried many times to access it and yet it lives on.
        You can easily see from this forum that many are having issues with this organization. Perhaps they should check out linkedin (been a member for years and love it) to learn a few things about providing and maintaining a credible service. Spoke has become a bit of a joke now - crowdsourcing usually delivers info with good accuracy so something is horribly awry with their model.

• w linkw link commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I found a profile for me, clicked 'claim this profile' joined the site and still can't find a way to get into that outdated profile. It now seems there are two profiles for me, the wrong old one and the one I had to create when I tried to claim the wrong one. I am totally confused now.

Feedback and Knowledge Base