I suggest you ...

Allow non-members to correct errors in personal profiles

When performing an internet search for an individual, I have often found the Spoke entry to be near the top of the results list; however, I have also found many instances when the Spoke information is significantly out-of-date. Case in point, the title you have listed for me has been incorrect for over 3 years and the location has been incorrect for over 15 months. I don't have a desire to become a Spoke member just so I can correct your errors (however, I am willing to correct your errors if I am not required to become a member by providing additional personal information to you that I do not wish to share).

7 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Michael Kraehnke shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • na commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. The info is all wrong. They dont care because this is not a service, its a SCAM

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. What are the options for those who don't want to register and those who can't get through the process to suppress info.?

I found an incorrect record for myself in Google search results- associated my name with a company I never worked at. I tried to go through the process to suppress the listing without registering for the site as I very much do not want to register. I was not able to make the request because it requires a corporate email address for verification. I am out of work so I have no corporate email address to use! I sent two support tickets that got no response.

Feedback and Knowledge Base