I suggest you ...

As an entreprenuer I would like to add my business to the Spoke directory.

Spoke doesn't have my company so I would like to enter all of the details of my company so that it can be listed and found on Spoke.

12 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    djensen_spokeAdmindjensen_spoke (Admin, Spoke) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • mindchipmindchip commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

been registered for almost a year, my company is STILL NOT in your 'database'. not sure how long this automatically added process takes.

When will this happen?
        Why hasn't it happened?

Jason
        Owner
        MindChip Industries | Detroit SEO | Michigan SEO
        http://mindchip.net/WP

• philippe.casesAdminphilippe.cases (Admin, Spoke) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Jason, if you have registered, your company will be automatically added to the database so when it appears, you can take control of the page and edit it to your liking. On 2/15/2010, we are going to make things even more easier as we are releasing an evolution of the site where you will be to create and add information to the site without registering. Of course, those comments will be moderated so that the page stays clean.

• David BruceDavid Bruce commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

no response huh?
        I cant seem to find an answer either, I wanted to list the companies I've done contract work for, they don't have a company profile and dont seem to be able to list them, makes this spoke rather useless...

Feedback and Knowledge Base