I suggest you ...

Allow members to correct errors in both company and person profiles.

Create a simple way to suggest changes to person and company profiles and have those changes reflected on the Spoke system. It might require some sort of verification or when more than one person makes the same suggetsion.

108 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Admindjensen_spoke (Admin, Spoke) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

52 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • adil j mansoor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My Tags have been created automatically.Which are totally wrong.pls help me in changing it . i have no connections with Excel Homes inc. pl remove it.
        Thanks and regards

• Christy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The information that you have for American Behavioral's address is incorrect. The correct company address is: 550 Montgomery Highway, Suite 300, Birmingham, AL 35216

• David Sanger commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

philippe.cases
        On the left side of the screen when you look at your company profile, there is a button called join to edit. Click on it and register, as long as you have an email associated with the company, you will be able to make the changes you want including people that have been wrongly associated with the company

THIS DOES NOT WORK.

Nine FAKE employees still listed under "Available Employees"

HOW TO DELETE the imposters?

• Tom Milligan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My company name is inContact. My domain and e-mail address is @incontact.com. There are 46 more at my company in the same boat. How is it even possible that we are all listed as working for the bladder & bowel foundation?!?!?!?!?!?!? We have contacted Spoke several times and are told it can't be changed. WHAT?!?!?!?

• JESSICA commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I signed up for SPOKE because I am incorrectly listed as working for a company. There isn't anyone else with my name. However, I can't change the information. I've reported this a number of times, but no ever gets back to me. It is very frustrated.

• Tim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've logged into my account and tried to edit company profile and employees (incorrectly added) a couple times. Never gets updated after saying "save".

• Adminphilippe.cases (Admin, Spoke) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

On the left side of the screen when you look at your company profile, there is a button called join to edit. Click on it and register, as long as you have an email associated with the company, you will be able to make the changes you want including people that have been wrongly associated with the company.

• Kevin Dixler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There are employees listed, who never worked for our firm. How do we delete the names from our profile? How did they get on this list as being our employees?

• Liz Hooper commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need this as well, my company has a grossly inaccurate name, and two profiles. I continually contact Spoke but get no response.

• nbirnbach commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There are more than 30 people incorrectly listed to my company. How can I delete them? I had emailed this request weeks ago, but have not heard back.

1 3 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base