I suggest you ...

Make it easy to correct misinformation.

Spoke has a lot of misinformation about my company -- a lot of clients are listed as employees. I'd like to be able to clear up this misinformation -- both for the sake of my clients and my company, but this would be important to correct for Spoke's credibility, too. Can someone from Spoke correct the wrong information? Or make it easier for me to correct that info?

78 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    nbirnbachnbirnbach shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

21 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Keith ClementsKeith Clements commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am a member and center.Spoke.com has IDENTITY THEFT information about me from a now deleted GOOGLE PROFILE that someone created impersonating me. I have sent no less that 10 requests to have this incorrect information removed and NEVER get any type of reply from CENTER.SPOKE. I even gave them my phone number so they could call me. The problem is that even thought Google has deleted the impersonated profile and it is no longer on any search engines, since the first few lines of the Google Profile are on CENTER.Spoke´s page, those first few lines of lies are still showing up in search engines if someone looks for me on the internet by name. Center.Spoke has no phone number listed to speak to a real person and does not seem to care that incorrect / identity theft information is on their web site. I wish someone had an answer on how to solve this problem.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I found an incorrect record for myself in Google search results- associated my name with a company I never worked at. I tried to go through the process to suppress the listing without registering for the site as I very much do not want to register. I was not able to make the request because it requires a corporate email address for verification. I am out of work so I have no corporate email address to use!

• philippe.casesAdminphilippe.cases (Admin, Spoke) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a dead horse and closer to its death every day. We have a public beta site called hub.spoke.com which answers this question. Feedback we have been getting are extremely positive but we always would like more. Let us know what you think.

• Eva SzakalEva Szakal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You mixed up my information with others. My link goes to someone named Eric Szakal whom I do not know and list me as living in Columbia, MD.

Where does your data come from?

• Patrick StansburyPatrick Stansbury commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am CEO of Pentagon Publishing a user of yours 'Phil Strub' falsely claims to have worked for my company and is criminally misrepresenting our company on your site. REMOVE HIS INFORMATION ASAP! It is false and I have contacted my attorneys to see if litigation is appropriate!

• LonLon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am not a member of Spoke, nor do I wish to be. I am the CEO of Cashco Distributors, Inc. in Portland, Oregon. You list me and a number of our employees as working for Cashco Finance. We have nothing to do with that company, and you should correct your error. It makes your company look like incompetent at simply gathering accurate facts. You can see our company at www.cashcoinc.com. Please either take us out of your data bank or make the necessary corrections.

• Curt WeilCurt Weil commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There are five fake people shown as employees of my firm; I don't know any of them. One of them has put up a disconnected phone number for my company. Please let me clean up this crap!

• Denise BeesonDenise Beeson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Pls note that my information is incorrect. I do not work at CalBay Mortgage...it is out of business. I am working at BaySierra Financial, Inc. assisting small business with commercial loans, private money and SBA 7a & 504 loans. Pls correct.

• Larry R. Markowski, Oklahoma City, OKLarry R. Markowski, Oklahoma City, OK commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is a pleasure to be a part of your community! How do I update my file? I do not have children. I am a financial advisor. What do you want me to send you so we can post the correct information for wealth?

• Elizabeth WinsteadElizabeth Winstead commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I published some fairly harsh words here a couple of days ago in my frustration to correct my company information. I vastly over-reacted and should have given Spoke the opportunity to rectify the issue before I lambasted them. I genuinely have never received faster, more attentive response in my professional career. Thank you to Phillipe and Spoke. You obviously care deeply about the service you provide and your clients. It is a pleasure to be a part of your community. Thank you for an opportunity to increase my company's SEO.

• john schaubjohn schaub commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have owned my own company for 5 years and two companies that I consulted with have me as their employee

• KadyKady commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Spoke looses credibility especially if it allows inaccurate information to linger even after a year. Our company doesn't allow employees to use spoke.

• Joanna MikhailJoanna Mikhail commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Totally agree. There is incorrect information about me, and other peers. I wrote to EVERY email contact for Spoke asking how to correct this, and did not even get one reply. A year later, I have checked again, and of course the information is still there... nothing has changed. It gives Spoke such a bad reputation!!

• katekate commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, I am having the same problems. There are tags on our CEO's account that cannot be removed and are completely incorrect. Also, when uploading a biography, it is full of grammatical and spelling errors, despite uploading it to the page with none. Please tell me how to correct this.

• James RomeoJames Romeo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A friend asked if I recently changed jobs, pointed this out to me. I never worked for this company, I never lived or worked in GA, but the bio is correct, however outdated. How does this get in here? I signed up so I could delete it, but emails don't match. There needs to be more verification so people don't post bad jobs for other people. See link below...
        www.spoke.com/info/p6JB4gJ/JamesRomeo

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base