I suggest you ...

Add option to delete fake employees.

I have nine totally fake employees listed under my company and it is not possible to remove them.

I did not add them and want them removed.

I have emailed Spoke twice but never had any reply.

Please add a button to completely remove false employee links.

47 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    David Sanger shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    started  ·  Adminphilippe.cases (Admin, Spoke) responded  · 

We are finishing the next version of the site which solves this issue and will be released next month. Sorry it took longer than we all thought. In the meantime , if we can be of any helo, let us know.

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Lars commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My phony coworkers, five in all, are still there, five months after the promised solution. I tend to agree with other comments to the effect that spoke does not appear very serious. If this is not addressed I will consider deleting my account.

• Dirk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ridiculous. This has been going on from the beginning. I don't think that Spoke has any serious users. The data provided about companies is just make-believe.

• Dirk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same problem. I have been contacting Spoke two years ago about this issue. It's still really bad. I have no reason to believe that "the next version will solve the issue."

• Adminphilippe.cases (Admin, Spoke) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We are finishing the next version of the site which solves this issue and will be released next month. Sorry it took longer than we all thought. In the meantime , if we can be of any help, let us know.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This has been going on for over a year. Nothing worse than publishing incorrect facts with no justification. You people leave a bad taste in my mouth.

• Shauna Erdogan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have almost the same problem. However, it looks like someone created the listing, and I haven't been able to fix the errors. And they at Spoke - never got back to me either! Very bad business!!! My emls are going to a different company! Did you ever get a resolution to your problem???

• cliffordjc commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Gee that was quick, my company went under in the time since emailing in support of the change.

Feedback and Knowledge Base